Friday, March 13, 2009

Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Eternal Duelist Soul Review.

Hello, this'll be my 2nd review in this blog. This time, it'll be on Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Eternal Duelist Soul. Many people don't like Yu-Gi-Oh! at all. To be honest, I don't watch the TV show anymore nor did I play the card game, but I think some Yu-Gi-Oh! games are great, & this is one of them. Originally came out in 2002 for the Game Boy Advance.

Story:

There's not really a story at all, well you're dueling against characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV show, but the story is gonna get as deep as that.

Gameplay:

Basically plays like the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG. If you know how to play, you should have no trouble at all in the beginning. If you don't know how to, ummmm, well, just play around until you're familar with it. I might edit the rules of the game in this blog post later so, don't worry. You can speed up the pace with the L button.

Graphics:

The cards in this game resemble real closely to their real life versions of the cards. Other than that, there isn't much to look at.

Sound:

The sound is ok, some tunes are catchy, but others are annoying. Not much to say here

Overall:

A very good game. It's a good way to play Yu-Gi-Oh! on the go without bringing your cards with. B


I didn't really have much to say in the review. Just watch the gameplay video.

Gameplay video:








Keep in mind that I didn't make this video nor do I own it!

1 comment: